the random image

the random image
kayaking

Saturday, February 6, 2010

a long week

its been one long week.
iv been baby siting tell 10:30 pm every night
still trying to maintain a social life
out having fun with dad we went to a comedy show
trying to keep up with school
trying to keep up with bills yes i did mean bills I'm 14 years old 4 months and 2 weeks and 6 days, and i have bills. by bills i mean payments for Hawaii.
all in all a good week but a long one a very very very long week
so i thought id say some thanks to my parents for putting up with a slow moving gabby this very long week and thanks to dad for having fun with me. :)

love you all much.

4 comments:

  1. the improv was pretty good.

    thanks for not arguing with me last night as i got after you for being late... i should have been less irratated and am glad you caught up with me.

    world class root bear is always welcome.

    i am proud of you for doing such a good job working for sister parcel. you really are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work on your work! I mean on saving money for Hawaii . You know that you shouldn't go the Hawaii before your Aunt Jenny though. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaska, Hawaii! Gabby the world traveler. Soak it all in. I love that you will work hard for your adventures. I also love that you and your Dad have great time together. Love you Gab.
    p.s. I'd like you to come over and serenade me sometime, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your down payment for your trip cleared today. Always looking for an adventure and finding one. You are adventure enough for me. I love you noodle

    ReplyDelete